Saturday, March 19, 2016

Repent NIGERIA

By Prosper Noah

Prophet Dr. David Owuor is the director of REPENT NOW NIGERIA. I admire their ministry and efforts to call Nigeria to repentance. Certainly, Nigeria needs to repent and turn back to God.

I Apologize To You God unbehalf of My Dear Nation NIGERIA!


We Have broken your Holy laws/commandments, We have killed as many People there is, We Have turned our Nation to a place where there is no longer safety, blood money is now the order of the day, most Nigerian streets are now being turned to home of whores, where people go to commit All sorts of immorality, homosexuality, lesbianism, Nigerian Ladies aborting Innocent babies Just for the love of money.

Corrupt Government, there is no Justice any more in Nigeria.



We are Saying with Isaiah "woe Are we, for we are all unclean"


*. "If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them" (Jeremiah 18:8)

*. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Nigeria Would be DAMNED, If We Fail To Repent!

Proverbs 14:34- "Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people"

REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lordmzee sorry I wont be able to reply to comments about Website Creation In This Topic, Use The "Start Your Own Christian Blogsite Now" Instead,To Ask Questions, I Would Be There To Answer You Ok? See The Link Below!

    http://jesuswarsheep.blogspot.in/2016/03/start-your-own-christian-blogsite.html

    ReplyDelete